JAIPUR SHOPPING CARNIVAL
Duration : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Starting & Ending Point: New Delhi Airport
Cost of Tour : On request
Place of Visit : Delhi / Agra / Jaipur
Period of operation : Round the year
Days of Departure : Every Day
Maximum Capacity : 30 persons
Pre or Post Tours : Available
Tour Registration : USD 100
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI
Early Morning arrive at Delhi air port. Transfer to hotel. After breakfast, rest till lunch time.
After lunch, visit Red Fort and Qutub Minar – the famous Mughal Monuments.
In the evening walk through Chandni Chowk the famous traditional market of Delhi
Late in the evening enjoy a traditional Punjabi Dinner with a typical Delhi family along with a cultural presentation of India. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: DELHI/AGRA
Early Morning after breakfast, drive to Agra. . En-route you may visit ‘Sikandara’- famous for the beautiful mausoleum of Mughal Emperor Akbar. After lunch proceed for sightseeing tour of Agra which includes the most beautiful monument of love – The Taj (remains closed on Fridays), Agra Fort and few other attractions. After the sightseeing enjoy a shopping trip of Agra known for its white marble works. Late evening enjoy a special Mughal dinner with a presentation of Mughal history. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 3: AGRA/JAIPUR
Early Morning after breakfast, drive to Jaipur on route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. later arrive at hotel in Jaipur for late lunch. After lunch enjoy a short siesta. Early in the evening drive to a prominent Jeweler’s house for a unique presentation on Jewelry of India followed by cocktails and dinner. After dinner drive to hotel for overnight.
DAY 4: JAIPUR
After early breakfast visit Amber fort and then enjoy an excellent lunch at one of the popular restaurant. After early breakfast, visit Amber fort and then enjoy an excellent lunch at one of the popular restaurant. After the presentation, an astrology consultant is made available to you and we can seek his advice for a favorable stone.We can enjoy shopping at the centre. A special dinner will be served and then attend an exciting program on Indian music. Over night in hotel
DAY 5: JAIPUR
After breakfast, visit City palace, Observatory and Hawa Mahal. After the visit enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants. Latter visit manufacturing factories of Sanganeri and Bangru prints where you can buy most exotic dresses, dress material, quilts , table covers and bed spreads and pillow covers.Early evening visit carpet and rug factories and make purchases of your choice. In the evening enjoy special cocktails and dinner with an Indian family. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 6: JAIPUR
After breakfast visit the house of a famous painter and spent two hours with him to understand Indian paintings. Later visit art galleries to see artist at work and you may purchase their art. 1300 enjoy lunch in a famous restaurant. After lunch visit the factory of blue potteries. The experts will show you the art of making blue potteries and big collection of the same will be displayed to you for shopping.
Early in the evening visit the MOJARI outlet to purchase the Rajasthani shoes then drive to Chokhi Dani for dinner. Over night at hotel.
DAY 7: JAIPUR/DELHI
After breakfast spend your time till lunch time to make last minute purchase of your choice. Lunch will be served in a famous restaurant and there after you will be driven to Delhi for your onward journey. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 8: DEPART DELHI
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your extended journey or to the airport for return home journey.
Tour Cost includes:
- Transportation by AC Car/Coach from New Delhi Airport on day 1 of till drop at Airport on day 7. The transport will remain at your disposal.
- Air condition rooms in 3 star property/ heritage hotel on twin sharing basis.
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All activities mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water, cold drinks etc. during the bus journey
Tour Cost does not include:
- All expenses of personnel nature.
- All that which is not mentioned in the program.
- All shopping will be done at selected centers with which we have negotiated best price for you.
- All the centers are either manufacturers or whole sellers.
- On purchase of any goods from the authorized centers, you will get a credit of 10% of the purchase amount. This can reach to the maximum level of our total tour cost paid to us and the same will be refunded to you at the end of the tour. This special deal is a part of the negotiations with the manufacturers and whole sellers. So avail this great chance and enjoy FREE holidays to India.
- Although we have a written commitment about the quality, quantity and genuine of the product from the manufacturers and whole sellers, but the tour operator will not be responsible for any lapse on their part. However, we will do all possible to ensure a fair deal and expect them to honor the commitment for the smooth running of the carnival. However, if any supplier will not keep the commitments, the tour operator will always stand with its guests and will fight legal battle to settle the score and will ban them for future dealings.