Product Code : ED004
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 16th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to laid-back fishing villages such as AGONDA.
Place of Visit :- Goa
Duration of T0ur :- 3 Night/4 days
Starting Point :- Goa
Period of Operation :- Round the Year.
Days of Departure :- Every day ex-Goa
Min. Pax :- 2
Cost of Package (Per person sharing double room)
- Budget Hotels A/C 6000/- Per Person
- Standard A/C 8000/- Per Person
- Standard Deluxe A/C 10000/- Per Person
- a) Arrival / Departure transfers by Car / Coach.
- Two full day tours of South & North Goa by sharing coach
- Hotel accommodation on Twin sharing basis for three nights.
- d) Three breakfast & three dinners.
- e) All taxes in the hotel & meals.
- f) Boat cruise in the evening.
Day – 1 Arrive Goa, by bus / train / flight. Transfer to hotel. Rest of Day will be free for Independent activities. Enjoy dinner and O/N in hotel.
Day – 2 Early in the morning after breakfast enjoy a full day tour of North Goa including VAGATOR Beach, ANJUNA Beach, CALANGUTE Beach and Fort AGUADA. Dinner & O / N in hotel
Day – 3 After breakfast leave for the full day tour of South Goa including Old Goa Church the ancient city of Old Goa is called the Rome of the East. BOM Jesus is a 16th Century edifice and houses the sacred remains of St. Francis Xavier, Patron Saint of Goa, is enshrined in a silver casket entombed in a marble mausoleum. Also visit SHANTADURGA and MANGUESHI Temple, Dona Paula and Miramar Beach. Enjoy shopping in PANJIM & then enjoy Boat Cruise on river MANDOVI.
Day – 4 After breakfast leave for your destination transfer by car.